Associate Financial Advisor
For a video version of this position description, click here
What we are offering:
When you join our firm, you become a part of something big. You will help support quality education as we recognize outstanding teachers and students in area schools. Giving back to worthy organizations that make our local communities stronger is important to us. Simply put, we are passionate about doing good. If you share the same philosophy and passion, consider joining our high-quality team. Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of our trusted clients and the communities we live and work in.
We are seeking a high-quality, success-minded, friendly Associate Financial Advisor to help us do great things in Arlington, TX. We help provide financial security and peace of mind so our clients can enjoy the retirement they always wanted.
What you will get to do:
· Help support lead advisor and team in managing existing book of business.
· Process investment trades, client requests.
· Gain immediate client interaction through in-person meetings and phone calls
· Attract new clients through professional networks and referrals.
· Create illustrations and proposals.
· Prepare financial recommendations and deliverables based on a client’s risk tolerance and financial goals.
What we seek in a candidate:
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small-office, fast-paced, team environment and will possess the following qualities:
· 4-year College Degree from an accredited institution
· 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in financial planning
· Must have the following licenses: Series 7, 63, Insurance
· Coachable and flexible – must be able to adopt our best practices
· High level of mental toughness and tenacity
· Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to follow up
· Integrity and professionalism
· Customer-service focused - must enjoy interacting with clients on the phone and in person
· Competitive base salary plus performance driven bonus potential
· Health benefits
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
· Paid holidays and vacations
· Mentoring in a successful practice
· Join a team that was recognized in 2015 for several business accomplishments including:
o 99% Client Satisfaction score from hundreds of clients who participated
o Recognized by Texas Monthly Magazine as a “Five Star Wealth Manager” for the 5th year
o Featured in The Wall Street Journal as one of five Dallas/Fort Worth Five Star Wealth Managers investors need to know.