Associate Financial Planner
What we are offering:
Our firm was founded almost 25 years ago with a mission to provide sophisticated and highly personalized financial advice to high net worth individuals and institutions. As a fee-only RIA, we value unwavering integrity. We help our clients achieve what is important to them by bringing clarity to financial decisions and by helping them articulate and achieve their financial and life goals.
We are seeking an Associate Financial Planner to join our team of certified professionals (CFP, CPA, CFA, ChFC, RP, etc.) in Wayne, PA. We are seeking an Associate that values team work, discipline, and continuing self-improvement. This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow in an upwardly-moving RIA firm. The Associate Financial Planner will be given responsibility from day one, and will be provided every day coaching and skill development.
What you will get to do:
- Create financial plans and retirement projections using MoneyGuide Pro
- Provide advanced planning support to Wealth Managers, this includes: tax management, estate planning, asset protection, charitable giving, etc.
- Prepare planning deliverables for client meetings
- Research wealth management issues in response to client questions
- Coordinate planning recommendations and implementation with outside experts
- Identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements
What we seek in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience in Financial Planning
- CFP® or currently pursuing the CFP® designation
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Passion for the profession
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401(k) with match and profit sharing
- Incentive bonus
- Insurance Benefits – healthcare, long-term disability, group life insurance, AD&D insurance
- Education reimbursement