Client Service Associate
What our client is offering:
We are a Fee Only Registered Investment Advisory Firm in Des Peres, MO that serves high net worth clients in a Fiduciary capacity. We provide comprehensive financial, estate, business and tax planning advice for our clients. Our team includes professionals that hold advanced degrees and certifications that include: J.D., MBA, CPA, CFP, CTFA, AIF and CFA and we are committed to ongoing education to ensure that we provide the best possible solutions to our client’s financial decisions.
As a member of our team, the Client Service Associate (CSA) will be responsible for helping clients set up new accounts, transfer assets and process required minimum distributions & monthly income for clients. The CSA also supports the wealth management team by helping them gather the information needed for client meetings. As a Client Service Associate, you will be on the path to becoming an Advisor with our firm, if desired, and receive mentorship and development from experienced Advisors. If you are interested in a position that will have a focus on financial planning instead of sales, this opportunity is for you.
What you will get to do:
· Process new account paperwork, account transfers and required minimum distributions with exceptional attention to detail
· Prepare client reports and assist wealth managers in preparing for meetings
· Communicate with clients on a regular basis - both verbally and in writing
· Update CSR system with client information and complete action items daily
· Manage client information—prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update contact management system
· Serve as liaison between the Wealth Manager and the clients
· Attend meetings with clients and document all action items
· Research and develop solutions to answer client questions
What our client seeks in a candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· 1-3 years of work experience
· Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills
· Well above average communication skills
· An ability to navigate Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
· Salaried “non-exempt” commensurate with background and experience
· Group Medical and Dental paid by employer
· 401(k) with company match
· 2 weeks paid vacation each year
· Discretionary year-end cash bonuses based on individual and team performance.
· Discretionary year-end profit sharing contribution based on individual and team performance.