Financial Planning Specialist
For over 25 years, we have been providing comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to high net worth individuals and successful businesses. We are committed to our objective, unbiased and personal approach to servicing the needs of affluent clients by assembling a team of experts in critical disciplines. On average, a team of six professionals are involved in the analysis and design of each and every plan. Because our process is so thorough, we choose to work with a select number of clients where we can have a significant impact.
We are seeking a loyal individual who is detailed-oriented and demonstrates an expertise in the industry’s concepts, practices and procedures with a great work ethic and positive attitude to join the leading planning firm in the region. The Financial Planning Specialist will be a part of a team specializing in comprehensive wealth management, investment management, risk management, estate planning and retirement planning. If you are an organized, efficient, self-motivated leader with financial planning experience, we are interested in you!
What you will get to do:
- Coordinate compilation of financial plans and research financial planning issues related to taxes, retirement, investments, insurance, estate planning, etc.
- Prepare client balance sheets, retirement cash flows and investment portfolio proposals
- Manage a number of varied projects and analyses
- Oversee processing of investment transactions and servicing of accounts for high net worth clients
- Participate in client meetings when appropriate; complete all meeting preparation and implement meeting follow up and action items
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; major in Finance, Economics or related field
- 4+ years of industry experience, preferred
- Experience with eMoney
- Advanced Excel skills
- Series 7, 66 and Insurance Licenses
- CFP® and Advanced Degree (MBA), preferred
- Competitive salary, plus performance-based bonus and 401(k)
- Paid time off including 2 weeks’ vacation, 8 fixed holidays and personal days
- Insurance benefits – medical, dental, life and disability insurance and supplemental coverage
- FSA and dependent care plans